Returns & Exchanges
If you would like to return or replace a purchase please submit your request via our dedicated Returns Centre page.
Before you return an item for exchange or refund please read and follow these guidelines:
- Shoes must be returned unworn in their original box
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the item.
- Sale items are not eligible for refund.
- Any damaged items received must be highlighted to us within 7 days.
- Items should include the Returns Card detailing the reason for the return, name and order reference number.
- Costs involved in returning an item are not refundable except in circumstances where the shoes are damaged or faulty. Please contact us before returning the product in these circumstances
- Cabin Shoes reserves the right to charge postage for replacement items when original items are returned for exchange where the customer requests an alternative size.
Please return unworn shoes to:
We advise you to obtain a certificate for proof of postage from the Post Office or courier when returning items to us. We will process your exchange, or refund, the same day wherever possible. Please allow 5 working days for refunds to process.
Our goal is for customers to be happy with their purchase. But things may not always go to plan. If that’s the case, contact us and we will try to make things right for you. This policy does not limit your statutory rights to withdraw or rights you may have in relation to incorrect, damaged or defective goods